Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Kyrgyzstan is a rugged Central Asian country along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. The Tian Shan mountains, which surround the old caravan route and dominate the country, are home to snow leopards, lynx and sheep. In the south, the millennia-old city of Osh has a huge, busy bazaar that was once a stop on the Silk Road.
Currency: Kyrgyzstani Som
In Kyrgyzstan, a mountainous country of central Asia, the climate is continental, with cold winters, often frosty, and warm and sunny summers, sometimes scorchingly hot at low altitudes, but cooler in the mountains. Precipitation is moderate in the west, while the centre-east is arid, and also desert at lower elevations. From the vast deserts of neighbouring countries, winds able to bring sandstorms can blow.
Transport of Kyrgyzstan have well- developed and diverse systems of public transport, including Railways, Buses, water ways, Airports etc.
Football is the most popular sport in Kyrgyzstan. The official governing body is the football federation of Kyrgyzstan Republic. Wrestling, Ice hockey, The Kyrgyz national team took Kyrgyzstan’s first medal at the Asian Winter Games.
MEDICAL EDUCATION IN KYRGYZSTAN
Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. This Listing makes a student graduating from such Medical University colleges and Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan eligible to appear for many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations under the directive of Medical Council of India (MCI). This has led to an ever increasing number of International Students making their way to Kyrgyzstan to study like the General Medicine and Surgery(MBBS), Dental Course or Dentistry (BDS), M.D/M.S/M.D.S Course. Every year hundreds of International Students come to Kyrgyzstan to study medical courses.
After completing your MBBS Degree in Kyrgyzstan, students are awarded MD (Doctor of Medicine) which is widely recognized in countries like India, USA, UK or other European Countries.
- He /she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- He/she has passed qualifying examination as Under:-
A The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
B The students should obtain 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging to SC/ST and OBC (Category is eligible with 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination).
- He/she has passed qualifying examination NEET
MBBS course is of Five years.
In the first five years, Students are imparted knowledge on the basics of Medical Sciences and Clinical Studies and the last year is solely dedicated to practical training in Hospital attached to the University. This course utilizes modules that are technically supported by the World Health Organization. Universities have also introduced credit hours system in this course.
OVERVIEW OF THE MEDICAL COURSE
Academic year of the Medical courses comprises of two Semesters. Duration of the course is of six years. The first five years are didactic in nature as Students are imparted knowledge on the different areas of Medical Sciences. They get an insight to the different parts and the system of the Human Body that prepares them for the clinical rotation in the hospital. In the last year, Students undertake clinical rotation in the different departments of the hospital.
ADVANTAGES OF PURSUING MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) which helps the students to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The MBBS and other Medical Courses in Kyrgyzstan are very affordable as compared to other countries. The cost of living and accommodation for international students is economical with high quality standards.
- The degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) from the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is widely acknowledged and accepted in most countries including USA, European and Japan.
- The medium of instruction in Medical Schools in Kyrgyzstan is English which makes it easier for international students to adapt in the country.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get ample opportunities during their course to apply for jobs and get the required help from the faculty as well.
- The Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan include an International Students Department which effectively takes care of the international students and helps them in resolving various issues.
WHY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN?
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option because here students can get quality medical education at very low cost. There is no entrance exam and no donation for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world level degree and it is recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER. Here are some points about why should you go for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Admission by simple application, NO ENTRANCE, Easy student visa application process
- NO ENTRANCE | NO DONATION I LOW FEE
- Premier Universities and Ranked the Best in the country.
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER
- Entire education in English Medium.
- Recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries
- High Quality Education.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy by the Government.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Proven excellent academic standards
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Low Cost, High Demand
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years.
- International airport is only 4hrs away from India making it easy accessible from Delhi.
The medical students who are pursuing their MBBS degree and other medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are given the best facilities in the university campus. The accommodation provided to the students is very good and meets European standards. The hostels of Kyrgyzstan medical universities are well secured with 24 hour security system. The rooms of the hostels are fulfilled with the basic facilities like air conditioning, heating, water supply, hygienic food and laundry.
Not only the best amenities are provided, but the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan also provide students with extracurricular facilities like activity centres in the college campuses including sports complex, cultural centres, gym and swimming pool. The cost of living for a student in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to many other European countries. Travel for students in Kyrgyzstan is also very cheap as they get special student discounts to travel across the country.