International School of Medicine
The International School of Medicine is situated in Kyrgyzstan which was established in 2003. The pioneer institution has three campuses in total. Two campus of this institution is situated in Bishkek and one in Cholpon-Ata city. The medical school is providing excellent education to approximately 4500 students. It is one of the top-ranking medical schools in Kyrgyzstan. According to recent ranking, it has been ranked 9th in Kyrgyzstan. The medical school is equipped with modern facilities and technology. The faculty members have experience of years in different areas of medicine. Some of the teachers are specialist and recognized worldwide for their work. ISM focuses on the cooperation of students and teachers as it is the pillar of a great institution. ISM provides accommodation space to the students coming from different regions of the world. The hostel is equipped with modern facilities and internet connection. An ISM degree is recognized worldwide. Indian students can get a license from MCI by qualifying in the FMGE test. The medical school is also recognized by reputed institutions like WHO, FAIMER, and IIMS. ISM provides a good environment for the students by organizing recreational activities and excursions. The admission process is easy and convenient for Indian students. ISM is one of the prestigious medical schools that accounts for its credibility to be best each year.
International School of Medicine now has becoming one of the most popular study point for the students who want to study medical, medicine, MBBS, MD, BDS in Kyrgyzstan, international school of medicine is the destination of studying medicine for many years now. It is an economical option for MBBS and medicine studies. It was established in the year 2003 and has three main campuses in total around the country. Amongst the three campuses, two of them are situated in Bishkek and the third campus is situated in the Cholpon-Ata city. International School of Medicine has attracted thousands of students from India and many from Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh etc. A lot of universities in the Middle East countries have become the destination, but the volume of students that seen coming to Bishkek for ISM is really big. And there is a reason to it.
University Key Features
- The campus is quite huge and easily provides all the facilities required by the students to pursue a medical course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Without any second opinion, International School of Medicine is one of the best medical colleges preaching medical studies through an amazing and experienced staff and teachers nurturing you to become the best medical practitioner.
- International School of Medicine preferred as a top MBBS college destination in Kyrgyzstan, it provide premium education to their students.
- The college has currently more than 3500 students studying with a majority of them being Indian students.
- Not only this, but the college has alow MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan which makes a lot of medical aspirants from around the globe to flock to ISM and opt for Kyrgyzstan MBBS.
- International School of Medicine has diverse partnerships with many other types of institutions in the country.
- It lets students indulge in diverse types of medical study so that they can treat the future patients following the modern medical equipment and cutting-edge technology and tools.
Accreditation of University
The university allow worldwide student to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan across the globe. The university is accredited with WHO and MCI that confers others medical councils have increased the importance of International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan. The university is also affiliated with AMIE (Associate member of the institution of engineers).
Ranking of the University
The country rank of International School of Medicine is 11 for medical education in Kyrgyzstan which proves that the medical education and degree imparted by ISM is amongst the top ones in the country. To talk about the world ranking of International School of Medicine it achieve a great ranking of 10132 worldwide which means it is one of the top medical institutions for medical studies in Kyrgyzstan and worldwide also.
Duration of MBBS in International School of Medicine
The total duration of studying medicine in International School of Medicine is 5 years which comprises of five years of theoretical study and one year of practical training. The students are also provided with practical training while they are in their classroom teaching to make them get hands-on experience in operations, surgeries, and all the other medical fields. The students will always get assistance to teachers, seniors, and doctor consistently as they need.
Intake of the University
- It is one of the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan known for its premium quality of medical education along with the talented and academically skilled teachers and lecturers.
- The fee structure of the International School of Medicine is affordable enough for all the Indian students and is lower as compared to that of the private medical colleges in India.
- The cost of education in ISM, Kyrgyzstan is 24 lakhs including food and living expenses which are very reasonable as compared to the Indian private medical institutions.
MBBS Eligibility to Study In ISM
All the medical applicants need to fulfill the following points to be eligible for the MBBS seat in Kyrgyzstan:
- The applicant should be of 17 years of age in the applying year and should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard and should have passed the examination with 50% marks from the respective board (40% for reserved category students).
- Copy of a valid passport
- The applicant must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 12th.
- He/ She should have qualified NEET exam with minimum percentile.
ISM Institute at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS in ISM||September|
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in ISM||50% in PCB|
|NEET Requirement||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in ISM||45-60 Days|
|Living Cost||160 – 250 USD Per Month|
|Duration of MBBS in ISM||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO Approved|