Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is one of the finest MCI approved government universities for medical studies to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz state medical academy ranking is a B+ grade university offering low-cost medicine program. Kyrgyz state medical academy admission KSMA process goes as follows. There are few direct representatives in India appointed by the university while others are sub-agents of the university.
ABOUT BISHKEK CITY, KYRGYZSTAN.
Kyrgyz state medical academy is situated in the capital city namely Bishkek. Bishkek Kyrgyzstan medical university offers a very high standard of medical education. Hence, Kyrgyzstan medical academy Bishkek offers a good campus and off campus life. There is another advantage of studying in Kyrgyzstan medical university is the affordable cost of education and housing for international students.
Our CEO has personally visited the college and taken the round of the city on a holiday there.
WHY MBBS AT KYRGYZSTAN STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY.
Kyrgyz state medical academy official website trends all the universities offering programs to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. This university is the most popular since it has around 75 years of teaching experience. Indian Food is available for the hundreds of Indian students at a very low cost of USD 100 per month. MCI Screening Test coaching is available with the students to ensure good results for passing the test. It accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Public it offers the much better quality of education as compared to others.
- It is the top-ranked GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY.
- The university is oldest in Kyrgyzstan.
- The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at KSMA is fully taught in English.
- Indian mess is available within the campus.
- MCI Screening Test coaching
- All the hospitals of Bishkek city are affiliated with KSMA.
- More than 350 Indian students are currently studying MBBS at KSMA.
More than 15,000 students study at Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy addresses around 20% of International students from various countries such as India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other 23 countries. Currently, there are 350 Indian students from various states.
Duration of MBBS KSMA
The total duration of studying medicine in International School of Medicine is 5 years which comprises of five years of theoretical study and one year of practical training. The students are also provided with practical training while they are in their classroom teaching to make them get hands-on experience in operations, surgeries, and all the other medical fields.The students will always get assistance to teachers, seniors, and doctor consistently as they need.
Intake of the University
- It is one of the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan known for its premium quality of medical education along with the talented and academically skilled teachers and lecturers.
- The fee structure of the International School of Medicine is affordable enough for all the Indian students and is lower as compared to that of the private medical colleges in India.
MBBS Eligibility to Study In KSMA
All the medical applicants need to fulfil the following points to be eligible for the MBBS seat in Kyrgyzstan:
- The applicant should be of 17 years of age in the applying year and should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard and should have passed the examination with 50% marks from the respective board (40% for reserved category students).
- Copy of a valid passport
- The applicant must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 12th.
- He/ She should have qualified NEET exam with minimum percentile.
KSMA at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS in KSMA||September|
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in KSMA||50% in PCB|
|NEET Requirement||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in KSMA||45-60 Days|
|Living Cost||160 – 250 USD Per Month|
|Duration of MBBS in KSMA||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO Approved|